Homily for Transfiguration Sunday (August 6, 2017) Total Time:11m24s
Homily For The 17th Sunday of Ordinary Time (July 30, 2017). Total Time 10m33s
1. "Be Healed" by Dr. Bob Schuchts -- Fuller understanding of what salvation is.
2. Pray for Wisdom & Understanding -- Show people how faith is relevant and desireable.
3. Perseverance and a faith perspective -- how consolations and desolations are part of the "bigger" picture.
Homily for the 16th Sunday of Ordinary Time. Total Time:13m48s
1. Our faith is about a relationship with God and with others.
2. Be patient and build on the good in people.
3. Don't forget the Holy Spirit who helps us overcome fear and obstacles.
Homily for the 15th Sunday of Ordinary Time (July 16, 2017) Total Time: 8m19s
The Three Steps To Fruitful Meditation of God's Word:
1. Expectant Faith (Hebrews 4:12)
2. Docility To The Holy Spirit ("Be it done unto me according to thy Word")
3. Look for the fruits of the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23)
Homily for the 14th Sunday of Ordinary Time. Total Time: 8m54s
Homily for the 13th Sunday of Ordinary Time. (10m32s) Total Time: 10m32s
Homily for Corpus Christi Sunday (June 18, 2017)
Total Time: 7m18s
Living A Eucharistic Lifestyle:
1. A Thankful Lifestyle (Gratitude)
2. A Connected Lifestyle (Love of God and Neighbor)
3. An Empowered Lifestyle (He Abides in Us - We Abide in Him)
Homily For Trinity Sunday (June 11, 2017). Total Time: 7m47s.
Homily for Pentecost Sunday (June 4, 2017) Total Time: 7m50s
Homily for Ascension Sunday (May 28, 2017) Focuses on preparing for the great celebration of Pentecost. Total Time: 6m36
Link to the Pentecost Novena which begins Friday, May 26th. https://wwccr.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/BurningBushNovena8x11.pdf