Homily for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time. Total Time: 5m42s
1. Salvation is God's Free Gift. (Avoid feeling "entitled"
2. Discernment is a crucial part of being generous. Pray in the Holy Spirit!
3. Don't let things own you. Use everything for the greater glory of God.
Homily for the 30th Sunday of Ordinary Time. Total Time 5m59s
Homily for the 28th Sunday of Ordinary Time. Total Time: 9m17s
Homily for the 25th Sunday of Ordinary Time (September 23, 2018) Total Time:6m10s
Homily for the 23rd Sunday of Ordinary Time (September 9, 2018) Total Time:5m28s
Archbishop Sartain's letter to all parishes. http://www.seattlearchdiocese.org/Assets/ARCH/To_the_People_of_the_Archdiocese_090818.pdf
Homily for the 22nd Sunday of Ordinary Time (September 2, 2018) Total Time: 11m12s
Reading from "Jesus Calling" September 2nd.
Homily for the 18th Sunday of Ordinary Time. Total Time: 8m33s
Homily for the 17th Sunday of Ordinary Time. (Julye 29, 2018) Total Time: 7m58s
1. Faith starts small.
2. Always put forward the faith you have.
3. God's ways are not our ways. Can't always see visible signs of faith at work. Doesn't mean you're a failure. There is a mystery to how the Holy Spirit is working. We see things partially and incompletely.
4. Faith is like a muscle. Exercise it and share it with others if you really want it to grow. Pray for spiritual friendships.
Homily for the 16th Sunday in Ordinary Time (July 22, 2018) Total Time: 8m40s
Homily for the 15th Sunday of Ordinary Time (July 15, 2018). Total Time 7m56s